Re: [eigen] MSVC debug tools

I am already on holidays - though occasionally reading the list...

I know about these things and they are cool. It's just that you have to be aware of the fact that fiddling with the registry always incurrs some danger. But other than that this is actually a really nice feature. Other classes for which this is nifty since they are bugging are std::tr1::shared_ptr and alike.

Cheers,
Hauke

p.s.: Just be aware of the fact that the file supplied by Björn is VC9 (Visual Studio 2008) specific! On the other hand-side I dare to say that the changes are really harmless and should not hurt your system...