|Re: [eigen] Eigen and rigid body simulation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen and rigid body simulation
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:26:49 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=nkSCTESW11tyCOv0MT1Sv/YyNKPf7IN9rD620HnwIxE=; b=PLO52IHs/XeVZcs8QIHcn7JtbkfxXR/dtxmqMMDrLHCQ85W2KnvFmcQmqiF7fKMD8E 3wHykNZE8mIsKTVNzHJfjsuFn8K4BlgHs7cgIRgRo2jrrNRyqO2LYNqAKC0xRqOY4liw xPpGVlDjJkgSvb0wHrhU5f/tSlTnWOUiGOGKQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=gkM08CCRQRKVi4p80dB6X/Htax3DGMoZewxj11uBbypsV40sy5tB6oxaCcWy4PRI82 BYo+eqSZRolfosHCqFASG/U0Qvhm3rBrBrKeM4gqLr8od2NRguNApAHLWoitDJCHc756 1fEaEYA/4wtSJeK09fhc9ju4ust1AynWPNGJc=
OK, last spam, I promise.
I was confused that you called these functions log() and exp(), which
are generic math names. So I see 2 cases:
- either this is indeed generic math stuff, in which case you can
choose names that sound like mathematics not mechanics, and that can
go into Geometry.
- or this is NOT generic math stuff, it's mechanical stuff, in which
case don't use generic math names such as log, exp, Rotation3D.