Re: [eigen] 3.0 planning

In data martedì 10 novembre 2009 04:20:42, Benoit Jacob ha scritto:
> I started a page there:
> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Todo_for_3.0

Nothing seems stupid to me. Is there such a thing as a changelog for 3.0 ? I
think quite some things have already been commited and we should not forget
any when announcing beta and 3.0.

Maybe it's also time to start a page "Migrating from eigen 2 to eigen 3". I
know it's easy to ask as I wont be able to write this page...  I don't really
need it either as I'm following 'trunk'. But I'm sure this could help people.
At least i've found your mail about changes in solve() API very useful.

regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>