Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices

Well..., if it is good enough, then why not merge into core eigen
directly, instead of unsupported if mark will be maintaining the FFT
backend/kissfft part of FFT for foreseeable future.

At any rate, stuff merged into development branch, never committed to
stable, can always be removed from the devel branch at a later date.
After all, there is *no* guarantees whatsoever on the unstable branch.
If we have the docs for it (part of eigen-unstable-docs of course),
putting it into eigen-devel will get much more testing done. ATM, I
don't think it has been tested in the wild yet. At least the FFTW
backend can be in eigen-devel, since it is fairly small and benign.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/

Senior Undergraduate