Re: [eigen] Re: vectorization for ints not working

I used the reinterpret_cast<> trick mentioned here by Benoit

http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2009/09/msg00117.html

And got vectorization working.

Thanks to Benoit for mentioning this. Though I'd prefer if the Map
object did this. It's safer. and less kludgy.