Re: [eigen] Re: Rigid transformations in eigen: use of dual quaternions

Just one quick note:

if you need efficient operator + * etc... NOW, you can always do this
on the underlying vector of coefficients:

Quaternionf result = Quaternionf( s1 * q1.coeffs() + s2 * q2.coeffs() );

In this way, you get all the power of expression templates. The only
drawback is how it's heavy to have to write coeffs() and the
conversion constructor.

Perhaps that's good enough that we don't have to worry more about
expression templates for quaternions?

Benoit