Re: [eigen] Add placement delete to match placement new

Special thanks to Gael for actually performing the backport. On my
system it even failed when exactly following Benoit's description -
also on clean repos. Since I am currently extremely busy I couldn't
find the time to dig into it. So once again - thank you Gael.

Regards,
Hauke