Re: [eigen] Add placement delete to match placement new

Here, the following works:

hg up 2.0
hg import diff

Anyway, you may prefer to do the merging yourself. The changeset to be
merged is 40ae3cf84f3d84c117658c3a0f48669b2b69eeb4.

hg up default
hg export 40ae3cf84f3d84c117658c3a0f48669b2b69eeb4 > diff
hg up 2.0
hg import diff

By the way, it seems that we also need then to backport
8622327a2d2ae43e11bf81e805e9abe1464c6c58.
Indeed, this commit went soon after the other one and affects the same code.

Benoit