|Re: [eigen] FindEigen2.cmake|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] FindEigen2.cmake
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:24:17 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vmamELblZ6CMF8YhIY53n7XMgMuh+9swtKZ4ZqfPUjA=; b=sMbVpAzxmUtTquTOWAQk7nNWKNgqVTdQclrzQikoEromcuJVZGNoARejtDRBUxjiUp ZzAr6at2lNpQKi4X4Q3+D8Sf0/2fsdo9rvO0LWxNGvLoG3OHjXQxGk0GH0C2J/rg9qJK Y0cr1WPUW+0I5ghZt8cetBxRHyXznswjyQgkk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=nGt7hwDVauIc+I47wfsUmljvLJ8VzLbAn+TvEdAjsGmMi1VzJzbBXjhgyfmi+FxypR ieVM7D10+54w5pjNaabE10Gm9ddiem+gN3rzdvb4JLBHdCU51ocR7BcXgUw0Io5NmAeC ihLT9WMPBpQSGTo34k48rMZk8t2bMQQWenXXk=
2009/5/19 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> the previous post remind me that I recently added in kdeedu an
> extended FindEigen2.cmake module which allows to test the Eigen
Wonderful! I had a look at doing that but didn't arrive to such a good solution.
> It basically parses the file Eigen/src/Core/util/Macro.h
That's great because this will go much faster than compiling a program
> I think it would be cool to submit it to the cmake team to be included
> in the next cmake release. So if there are some comments before I send
> it to them.
in your regular expression, i'd feel better if you allowed an
arbitrary number of spaces and tabs between the "define" and the
> Also, I know cmake has some mechanism to check the version of package
> containing some special cmake generated files. I chose not to use it
> 1 - redundancy with the information in Eigen/src/Core/util/Macro.h
> 2 - would not work with previous eigen release.
and 3 - would only work with cmake-installed Eigen, not with
just-untarred eigen sources.
For 2 - we already have some redundancy since the version number is
also a string in CMakeLists.txt. But, using your regex code, maybe
that can be removed! That would be one thing less to take care of when
making a release.
Until CMake accepts your module, maybe you can simply host it in...
our own cmake/ directory? So that people can easily find it.