[eigen] FindEigen2.cmake

the previous post remind me that I recently added in kdeedu an
extended FindEigen2.cmake module which allows to test the Eigen
version. It basically parses the file Eigen/src/Core/util/Macro.h

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/cmake/modules/FindEigen2.cmake?revision=928437&view=markup

I think it would be cool to submit it to the cmake team to be included
in the next cmake release. So if there are some comments before I send
it to them.

Also, I know cmake has some mechanism to check the version of package
containing some special cmake generated files. I chose not to use it
because:
1 - redundancy with the information in Eigen/src/Core/util/Macro.h
2 - would not work with previous eigen release.

Cheers,
Gael.