[eigen] Migration to mercurial done

Ok, we are done ! The official repository for eigen2 is now at

http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/

Few notes:

*  Bitbucket can provide a wiki and an Issue tracking. I've disabled the wiki
(we already have the one on tuxfamily), but i've kept the issue tracking.
It is currently for testing purpose : i would like to evaluate it, the final
decision to use it or not belongs to the core devs.

* If you just intend to use eigen, you just need to clone the public
repository
	hg clone http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/
and when you want to update
	hg pull -u

* If you intend to patch, just clone the repository, and provide a public URL
from where the core devs can pull. The easiest way for this is probably to use
bitbucket : you need to create an account there, probably configure your ssh
key to ease access, and use the clone feature of the bitbucket web interface.

best regards,
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas