|Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:52:07 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MBVdGH+jIAC2iW0PNjiYA0zw5y2TPpxwftr6aVYqcW0=; b=B+StfLihFAO3VcIFA+qCN3NX6ah0cgJ6B1sf1szTen1s9MDOqXGo/8WbnF0sHjYSG2 UWZNjsRfYSVMDR7UwoDHv8gkSAWk7llKQQUYTUi71U4z7qAROE9shVCFDhhuoUezawN+ P2fpYku+FJvwk/FWxOARRKx1FgXE2ztDeOWtc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=sfAZx8CfmrME8aCXIJTinEb7MLL6WxW9XVRb9Q6NmeE0PKiYND/aofXk2/JFmvJhl8 kKHmw3GKm4XA1/JDrvvUHy3Yi0k9iG/Tu6gJGlLjNLxb+J95NonxmJ9gvbh7fOPw5Csi KlI35rfxyDPcg0gnkN5HFRjxYfwSxvKsgqH+Q=
I think we can all say a big thanks to Thomas for that! He had to
overcome several nontrivial issues as eigen's svn history was
triggering a few bad svn bugs, and he found a hg bug too along the
Let's recall that we have a wiki page on using Hg:
Attached is a fresh beer for Thomas...
2009/5/16 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Ok, we are done ! The official repository for eigen2 is now at
> Few notes:
> * Bitbucket can provide a wiki and an Issue tracking. I've disabled the wiki
> (we already have the one on tuxfamily), but i've kept the issue tracking.
> It is currently for testing purpose : i would like to evaluate it, the final
> decision to use it or not belongs to the core devs.
> * If you just intend to use eigen, you just need to clone the public
> hg clone http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/
> and when you want to update
> hg pull -u
> * If you intend to patch, just clone the repository, and provide a public URL
> from where the core devs can pull. The easiest way for this is probably to use
> bitbucket : you need to create an account there, probably configure your ssh
> key to ease access, and use the clone feature of the bitbucket web interface.
> best regards,
> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.o. o. .
| o . o |/=\
| . . | |
| . . | |
| | |
| | /