|Re: [eigen] Final move to mercurial|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Final move to mercurial
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:15:01 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1mpNCbgA6OX2f/N9BZxcfpiWX+MDWTFYkkNFn7F7JTg=; b=KnWctx+YMcJzP2nXy5WNtbgu9Mn27qJ2fNUcx/rFPdcCxYsu+5voK5hlZFfwQBjBhh lgwgYRAy2FGoxjPUQKr3WKpIWb+tTCXY6Ugyh+xO80NINQR6NOMaWHhLqYsMaHDOh5rG 53F19qd2zk3L8/NsDShp5uPjH9LaA9d8Br1aA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Vk1eIVwcadK4wYCfTM9ypjJnbzgkmlU/F84uamrTVBd8PGfRdlhxW1UOYdfOoXzXXs 4ApXV1wFV5n2LtUuRcF4oq6GGXutvimYoSIv0HbwHc7fFCQARNAQ0Jo4vdAEf9f2BaPy yU0fyibjod8LgDLx6/yCT9CDHu99bAbE9T0bk=
I know it's really late and maybe not interesting anymore but I simply
wanted to ask/mention anyways.
According to this
sourceforge.net supports Mercurial and according to this
it also supports various bug-tracking systems (Mantis is also used by
the Kitware guys).
As far as I know, it is all for free. Furthermore I checked this project
and since it seems to be abandoned for some time it may be taken over.
Sourceforge.net calls this an APT (Abandoned Project Takeover) which
may take up to three weeks. Nonetheless one could start off with the
unix name 'eig' (resulting in https://sourceforge.net/projects/eig/)
and rename it after successful APT'ing.
I really don't know what you think about this host and I am sorry to
pop-in so late with that suggestion - I just found the offer of a
bug- and feature tracking system for free tempting. I think that would
be great since it would help to manage and rank bugs and in particular
p.s. In case you want to discuss right away, I am on IRC - craven@freenode