|[eigen] What to do with your now-unused KDE svn account|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] What to do with your now-unused KDE svn account
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:39:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=z58pgSaFkgfbDULuqoQLfdegAUFgFc3ArR0hLGvRmGM=; b=a+kWWuKauvvB8TQrQN+QUifcaTl3/4Rdhzq8i+mLVcnnicuMttxZ9mbPgHvuZ+bcLM aKlDF8pFad5qxYJ2lzglZWHg/wJRTJIHWe/Js0axfqELCKiOMkYc59O/Je89OX4xLbGo CYwDPbypF2c93gxb8KM9TAbxR2DjhxW2s8KUY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=C5OV8+r0RKJcosp2eYNg1SYbjWE1Rmf2JcQ7ApRi4FHKcMXKap9rfLtoGJosPPl/UN fdxoZsUT1nTLDLhvSZy4UBTZFZlStjZTrqZwU8el87i/eSJAyfSKpn7uC/93QnbLghsV CUqoSwnZSgfsPu6e48sroL0Ky5SZfGE3vWM84=
This is for people who got a KDE svn account just for Eigen, and who
don't contribute at all to other parts of KDE.
Now that we're moving to mercurial (see Thomas's mail), you don't need
it anymore, so you can consider having your account disabled. This
doesn't mean that your history is lost, it just means that your
account can't be used to commit. It's mainly, I suppose, as security
measure (think of last year's debian/ssl security issue). You can have
your account re-enabled at a later date.
To have your account disable, write to: sysadmin@xxxxxxx.
Of course, there's nothing mandatory about that.