[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] git
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:56:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gdsbkDm5q7lvK2gRVxl3tabbfd+5GgL3rWNDsJU1p3A=; b=XqdN0GGYn2hRbDirpiWkD78bNKxxBBsdmFzroJRdU33TlgJ3PqNyBRtWxyx13fG8Z+ 44tkv7bnNXhmZrTFHQssxgVXTWg7iTXnW3tiuEXUHuB/H/JDDVkPp7nrwml6B/DWT8cr uR0L1KuWYe/JlyBvuvxgKFIdaHRUv/qMcJIdo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=tsjopDxTbNpiVEK7E8BQuwjnuSfI/Ja0uIFGKtTFbJbpE2EobDg8rBmjCHILfFsZYA C2SBrMbf9M5O3CqWYi87MKqt0MBDiaktKtrx7GslFeCdv1YfaaxEhaOLmherGR6358U4 zpwkagsEYU4SaROd4SVK9BVotWdaI6Y3V7/Pg=
sure, my problem was not to have a svn repository (I have many
possibilities for that), but how easy is it to keep a svn mirror sync
from hg ?
On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gael: I have an idea for you.
> Even after we've removed eigen from kdesupport, we may perfectly keep
> it in some SVN somewhere -- so that it's still possible to do
> svn:externals. You'd then sync that svn copy whenever you want.
> The simplest thing would be to ask tuxfamily to create a svn
> repository for us. I know i already used tuxfamily's svn server and it
> is very fast.
> 2009/5/2 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Short term, yes, and gael can update kdesupport as often as he needs to.
>> Long term, we're back to the old discussion "kdesupport is not a
>> dumping ground for copies of external libraries" so we'll drop
>> kdesupport after a few monthes.
>> 2009/5/2 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Oh, ok, I see. So all need to be done is to have the eigen directory in
>>> kdesupport updated often enough with respect to the dvcs one ? This is
>>> On Saturday 02 May 2009 15:35:02 Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>>> No, he means svn:external's in other non-KDE project.
>>>> kdesupport will keep a plain copy of eigen in the short term, not a
>>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>