[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] git
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:52:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JuuPUJAX3/Cs6aAbsJmMKkv40PM8JelbeOUY849g4q0=; b=H8EwUZxYjoLYqJPZBv1mBqb1ovL0d6xTCBN9QMTf/pKLOUL8JSKpJ99xlePqpdMZxD Yd3Wh8eXIL91UAZp3Vq0qLQvTrfpmEHrgZTNqzpwufd6BmqwwD8hlaEvmNWfBq1eE963 i0NkoHUdxmNTit/WLDKZ0a1Z6V7zJz4/YDL4U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=xBFI9+gvNDY2C0gxA3afR2/a8yP3Kxdg+2gGpXcIflkBdCoWyorpDM1SQq49FTQ6kT uimWf8+9U9KVhxHcXweEhu/+L9cLX4Oos/pMd3HOqiWiZA4zEhQ+XkPFACrHxtPHkN+D hxLMIKB6kxzMXsoxgLwOEze17i6piiiAcybLU=
Gael: I have an idea for you.
Even after we've removed eigen from kdesupport, we may perfectly keep
it in some SVN somewhere -- so that it's still possible to do
svn:externals. You'd then sync that svn copy whenever you want.
The simplest thing would be to ask tuxfamily to create a svn
repository for us. I know i already used tuxfamily's svn server and it
is very fast.
2009/5/2 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Short term, yes, and gael can update kdesupport as often as he needs to.
> Long term, we're back to the old discussion "kdesupport is not a
> dumping ground for copies of external libraries" so we'll drop
> kdesupport after a few monthes.
> 2009/5/2 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Oh, ok, I see. So all need to be done is to have the eigen directory in
>> kdesupport updated often enough with respect to the dvcs one ? This is
>> On Saturday 02 May 2009 15:35:02 Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>> No, he means svn:external's in other non-KDE project.
>>> kdesupport will keep a plain copy of eigen in the short term, not a
>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>