Re: [eigen] git

Gael: I have an idea for you.

Even after we've removed eigen from kdesupport, we may perfectly keep
it in some SVN somewhere -- so that it's still possible to do
svn:externals. You'd then sync that svn copy whenever you want.

The simplest thing would be to ask tuxfamily to create a svn
repository for us. I know i already used tuxfamily's svn server and it
is very fast.