Re: [eigen] git

This is an important point. I guess that anyway, eigen should provide a git
mirror (i can probably handle this on github or wherever you want). The svn
mirror you mean is the one in KDE svn because KDE depends on recent eigen,
right ?

I can only see svn:mergeinfo and svn:executable. I guess svn:mergeinfo is the
usual stuff to turn around svn very bad handling of branch merging (which is
said to be better with recent releases though, but i haven't tested that).. ?

I can't see any svn:externals, are they? where ?

Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas