[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] git
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:35:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JkAC5XrJNm0SUcXqa3k19HeSc51B5UmiyqQoM2tq8Tc=; b=GYbendznWZfZ8ip/jzGAYiKIbMPuOcyQQPgwntPOoX6x/JmbtCCxQuQyeSWFheB1q8 7Xg8resODzdukg4hKVGt7JGpQO44oEvzx/CFrJZ1FjQDeCLA9jRkW8GuBME2DRZw4Nde hYTgNLP7jxy3Wz0v6L1wB9C9tyk/mW9mFQDMI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=echS0vPmu5hCAKmDYLAIl1dPbIwriBUG45ftXrtGw6O8U9F06ve/KT4n/148c1GC8l DV6KWLeYTb0E6kT8cSZeHThSOgc/khhtago2r4p3UaHX4P+A3vVdLqp+9COLNZIIBbf+ ArH7apHtAIZviJvPA/lA7iKAbo6PJ2qK0fySA=
No, he means svn:external's in other non-KDE project.
kdesupport will keep a plain copy of eigen in the short term, not a
2009/5/2 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This is an important point. I guess that anyway, eigen should provide a git
> mirror (i can probably handle this on github or wherever you want). The svn
> mirror you mean is the one in KDE svn because KDE depends on recent eigen,
> right ?
> I can only see svn:mergeinfo and svn:executable. I guess svn:mergeinfo is the
> usual stuff to turn around svn very bad handling of branch merging (which is
> said to be better with recent releases though, but i haven't tested that).. ?
> I can't see any svn:externals, are they? where ?
> On Saturday 02 May 2009 09:56:51 Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> another important issue to me is the ability to manage a svn mirror of
>> a hg repository. This is because I have set many svn:external to eigen
>> and I (and users who did that too) do not want to lost them.
> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>