Re: [eigen] slides of my talk

Just FYI, if you want something that's guaranteed to kill matlab or
more generally any framework focusing on dynamic-size objects, try a
heavy computation on a large set of fixed-size vectors or matrices.

E.g. take a 4x4 matrix m, take a large array of 4-vectors
v[100000000]; and multiply each of these vectors by the matrix m;

Benoit