Re: [eigen] slides of my talk

I have no clue how matlab does in general, but on the forum we've had
a user benchmarking matrix product against matlab, and matlab was
doing like MKL and Goto, which suggests that it's using one of these
libraries.

If you're on *nix, you could try ldd or nm to get a clue about what
library they're using.