[eigen] slides of my talk

Today morning I gave a talk on Eigen at the CS department. Here are my
slides, in case they might be helpful.
When you see (SHOW BENCHMARKS) that's where I showed the benchmark
graphs that are displayed on the Benchmark page of the wiki.
I didn't have time to cover the last part on Eigen internals, I just
finished with the benchmarks. However people were interested and asked
questions about internals so in effect I got to explain as much of the
internals as I had planned to.

Thanks a LOT to Keir: he translated the C++ snippets into Matlab for
me, and gave me a good briefing as to how to organize a talk for an
audience of CS people.

I am just afraid that using \documentclass{slides} for a public of CS
people makes me look like a dinosaur mathematician.