Re: [eigen] New Eigen users forum!

I actually prefer forums to mailing lists for persisted discussions.  I would go so far as to suggest a development sub-forum for persisted development discussions, and still having IRC around for real-time collaboration.  I don't see a mailing list being necessary, except maybe as an archive for existing discussions.

-Kenny Riddile