Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?

We've only just incorporated it alongside our control library (was
previously using blitz, ublas and tvmet). I haven't convinced our cto
to open up the control library yet so no link there, but hopefully
later. However, the company link is below.

http://yujinrobot.com/

Our control projects aren't currently featured on the web page as
they're experimentally funded by the government, but they're hoping to
get one into production fairly shortly. The main product is a humanoid
size serving robot and the library is being used for the navigation
and arm control.

Attached a picture of the old version (can't release pics of the new
version for obvious reasons!)

Regards,
Daniel Stonier

ps Great library. I've no idea how its managed to stay hidden for so
long - it took me a year to come across it in my wanderings -
everything else I read always pointed back to blitz, tvmet and ublas
for the chief c++ matrix libraries.