|Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?
- From: "Benoit Jacob" <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:47:54 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=OVnToVn+PmEDNZ+9vtj3cfEo8fiPm7NcwNpFRvPkVFI=; b=cFQYh4yw7EHguyoELfdEIMUzEs1JCQTUWt8YjavnjswSC44abimL4himF4SJtm0usk rNzw+9brE5iBCzZi8t+xcCPriZcZI39STsJyGvEM4uw/+Zl7QURssO9P4R2kEdyALUdE ELKiRAU44E2OctvjtU49ZqNIqo3xvadnmaHh0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=Ae7kZp9eP3eA2mAI7jnW08d1ZCtPHP7krSS2qWL3dA/B9McDV5iRu9spte03HPOTmc BrPFv1mIVLjQ7WjGKVXqdSX2z2/6Xve1d67D+9SAVyd1OT6YuGWngN9NIfThjwQhUbym UwhIbwQEC2Fp22NYdcmyORFOUGxWjTqHpPfGY=
2008/11/27 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi list,
> I wanted to add a kind of "Applications using Eigen2" section on the wiki.
> So if you want your application/project appears in that list, please send it
> to the list (with a one sentence description, a link if any, etc.).
> Currently I'm aware of:
> - KDE (kgllib, kglengine2d, solidkreator)
We'd need to check if anything in trunk/KDE uses kgllib or kglengine2d
before calling that KDE (if we stick to the definition that KDE is
trunk/KDE i.e. only the base modules).
Otherwise we can say instead "various KDE projects".
> - koffice (kspread, krita?)
Krita yes, quite a bit
KSpread too, but much much less (only for matrix computation
functions, MINVERSE etc..., very few people even know about these
functions). Still worth mentioning, perhaps say "for a the matrix math
> - avogadro
Yes, a lot. avogadro.openmolecules.net.
> - VcgLib / MeshLab
> - Expe
> that is interesting is that all these applications use Eigen2 in the context
> of 2D/3D graphics.... (ok there is kspread, but well...)
True... OpenBabel (chemistry) will change this but it's too early for
now to mention it (still only in an experimental branch).