|Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] projects using Eigen2 ?
- From: "Daniel Stonier" <d.stonier@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:17:27 +0900
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=6B/jd0zh1apI7JCI/I1tQjG81Ht9fHVyJrMgJJwnOW4=; b=NnZq0rAPNXL0NJ8YqeRgzQs9Rr1RKrl+Uh6nWVmyqSYuygKd0GJEN+XjbR2n0pgaiz sGSYt/1/NRlAzo8a78SVmd+lriMOWpSZVlqt990rfXbic+LNjuOtk4X+GdUknsHPRYsv Am9GK8JA/MyKBe85KrJ6LjVn4n5Me4ZwxN43w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=qNxehGNP4l3lr4sFn0o5vSGqkLRcUCUVprtWLJFJ+y7jjkIF/gVWvjE9ZdXgr6Vvoy I/eAgniTrvAYKjBKgAJ9prX0h1aO9TCVwFXGkBiUbdRpjXP7WOgcrYVF87tCeObIYd1E V4mkvvObwdjJo5uQnRfsMgaozy3rP6VhDD0gE=
We're currently using Eigen2 for our control programs (navigation and
arm control) at Yujin Robot - a robotics company in Seoul.
2008/11/29 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/11/27 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> So if you want your application/project appears in that list, please send it
>>> to the list (with a one sentence description, a link if any, etc.).
>>> Currently I'm aware of:
>>> - KDE (kgllib, kglengine2d, solidkreator)
>> We'd need to check if anything in trunk/KDE uses kgllib or kglengine2d
>> before calling that KDE (if we stick to the definition that KDE is
>> trunk/KDE i.e. only the base modules).
> I forgot, but a few screensavers in trunk/KDE/kdeartwork do use Eigen.
> That means that as of 4.2 we can really claim to be used in KDE ;)
> The screensavers in question are at least kpendulum and krotation.