Re: [eigen] What about HyperPlane ?

Looking at the HyperPlane class I have a few proposals:

- rename it to Hyperplane (it's just one word).
- remove the default Dim=3 value
- Line could become a subclass of Hyperplane adding specific methods like
intersection() method and a constructor from 2 points.
- add a small class parametrizedLine with two-way conversions with Line;
rename rayInterstection() as an overloaded intersection() taking a
parametrizedLine.
- rename distanceTo() ---> distance()
- rename project() as projection()
- replace set... methods by methods returning non-const references

OK? If I do it I can at the same time make the Regression changes and port
Avogadro.