Re: [eigen] Eigen2 in Avogadro

Quoting Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:

good to know. Daniel (aka cylmor), are you still interested by hacking
the Sparse module ? this might gives you a hint on what to do first !
actually our dense and sparse matrices already fulfill the storage
needs. Beyond polishing the Sparse API, what's really missing are the
high level solvers...

Daniel: if you are interested then don't hesitate to contact the Step guy directly: ks vladimir at gmail.

About solvers, one quick solution is to borrow code from gmm and to ask permission to relicense from LGPL2 to our LGPL3+/GPL2+. I know the GMM maintainers are helpful.

unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do it soon  :(  I've already
enough to do !

Sure, same here.