[eigen] Eigen2 in Avogadro

I ported another project to Eigen2. This time we're talking about Avogadro, a visual molecule manipution program. Avogadro is different from other molecular visualization software in that it is not just a viewer, but a complete molecular editor and analysis suite. It offers an app and also a library that is being used in Kalzium to offer a simplified interface to some of that functionality.

Just give it a try -- creating molecules from scratch, while their shape is being adjusted in runtime by a forcefield, is rather exhilarating.

Eigen provides the whole geometry framework, so this porting gave our Geometry module a good testing and prompted several API improvements and bug fixes.

Check it out at:
http://avogadro.openmolecules.net/wiki/Main_Page