Re: [eigen] Re: Eigen 2, expression templates, and tvmet

Benoît Jacob wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 May 2007 11:16:27 Andre Krause wrote:
>> hello benoit, i like the idea to stand on tvmets shoulders! i like
>> tvmet, we are using it internally for a small simulation project.
>
> Very good! If you have time, your experience with tvmet can be very useful to
> us. I'll post a TODO soon so everybody can see if there's something he wants
> to help with.
>
>> but tvmet is missing some stuff (for example pseudoinverse calculation),
>> that hopefully will then be available with Eigen2.
>
> adding that to my mental TODO...
>
>> could you keep the number of include files low?
>
> That depends on what you can "low", but as you know tvmet already is much more
> complex and has a much larger number of include files than eigen1. So will be
> Eigen2. On top of that, there will also be the GMM wrapper. So I'm afraid the
> number of include files won't be exactly "low" :) but that's life, one gets
> nothing for nothing :)

i understand that. a clean design requires multiple header files..
but then i request a "eigen2.h" or "eigen2_allinc.h" that includes all
header files. i just dont like it to have to include 10 different
headers just to have everything at hand.