Re: [crisos] Git...

Hi
so the git switch was a unhappy decision. I made a mistake with this
decision an is now useless because I have also access to openwrt svn.

The official system to obtain an almost working system for Foxboard is
to use crisos environment available trough svn as described in wiki.
For an official platform status, todo list, open issues etc see
https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/etrax

I hope this can help :D

Regards

---