Re: [crisos] CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

I just add the first line to call the makefile directly from trunk/package/sht71
thank you for the make trick

The application is present in the utilities list.

I used the same Makefiles for modified version of the rssreader.c
( http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=8021 ) without problem

Is it the same configuration for the I/O ports for CrisOs and the default firmware?

Thank you for your help

Ciao.

Claudio a écrit :
Hi,
I  dont test it yet but the first line is wrong.
TOPDIR:=/home/fox/trunk

Try to remove this line and so call make menuconfig , your application
should appear inside the utilities menu.

You can also call the makefile directly using make
package/sht71-compile V=99 form the root of your sdk.

I will test your makefile soon as possible...
Bye

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list