Re: [crisos] CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

I  dont test it yet but the first line is wrong.
TOPDIR:=/home/fox/trunk

Try to remove this line and so call make menuconfig , your application
should appear inside the utilities menu.

You can also call the makefile directly using make
package/sht71-compile V=99 form the root of your sdk.

I will test your makefile soon as possible...
Bye

--
Claudio
User linux #415284