Re: [crisos] CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

Hi

2008/6/23 Frederic AYRAULT <fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am trying to play with a SHT11 ( similar to SHT71 ) according to
> http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=89
>
> I have compiled the program using the webcompiler.
> It is working when the Fox is running the factory default image but I can
> make it work when I use the DarwinFox or the R2
>
> I have noticed differences in the log files but I did not find where I can
> do the changes when I try to build my own firmware
>
> factory image :
> Jan  1 00:00:07 axis kernel: GPIO port G: in_bits: 0x01FFFF3F out_bits:
> 0x3200003E val: FDFFFFFF
> Jan  1 00:00:07 axis kernel: GPIO port G: dir: 00000000 changeable: 01FFFF01
>
> CrisOs Alpha R2
> GPIO port G: in_bits: 0xC00000FE out_bits: 0xF3FFFFFF val: FC0000FE
> GPIO port G: dir: 01FFFF01 changeable: 01FFFF01

Yes, there are some difference on default port setting because on
CrisOs distribution the tty2 and tty3 are disable by default, so more
pin are free at the gpio module load.

> I have another problem when I try to cross compile the program :
> linux/gpio_syscalls.h: No such file or directory
>
> I am using the helloword makefiles and the include file is in
> trunk/build_dir/linux-etrax/linux-2.6.19.2/include/linux/gpio_syscalls.h

Paste your makefile some where so we can analyze it. (I may also
include it on crisos trunk)

> Thank you for your help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Frederic.