[crisos] Re: CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

Hi all,

I do some other tests.

I can control a led and read the status of a switch using :
the setbits and readbits commands ( http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=17 )
or the file descriptor method in C ( http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=22 )

But I am not able to do it using the GPIO syscalls

Regards,

Frederic

PS : With DarwinFox, you need to create the GPIO device files
mknod /dev/gpioa c 120 0
mknod /dev/gpiob c 120 1
mknod /dev/gpiog c 120 3

Frederic AYRAULT a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I am trying to play with a SHT11 ( similar to SHT71 ) according to http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=89

I have compiled the program using the webcompiler.
It is working when the Fox is running the factory default image but I can make it work when I use the DarwinFox or the R2

I have noticed differences in the log files but I did not find where I can do the changes when I try to build my own firmware

factory image :
Jan 1 00:00:07 axis kernel: GPIO port G: in_bits: 0x01FFFF3F out_bits: 0x3200003E val: FDFFFFFF Jan 1 00:00:07 axis kernel: GPIO port G: dir: 00000000 changeable: 01FFFF01

CrisOs Alpha R2
GPIO port G: in_bits: 0xC00000FE out_bits: 0xF3FFFFFF val: FC0000FE
GPIO port G: dir: 01FFFF01 changeable: 01FFFF01

I have another problem when I try to cross compile the program : linux/gpio_syscalls.h: No such file or directory

I am using the helloword makefiles and the include file is in trunk/build_dir/linux-etrax/linux-2.6.19.2/include/linux/gpio_syscalls.h

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Frederic.

--