Re: [casetta] Casetta 0.3 : the code is finish, you can test it

Hello,

It's done. I've just uploaded the French translation. All code and data
files are ready, so I've tagged the revision 151 as 0.3.0 in the repository.
I've also uploaded the tar.gz and the windows setup, they are here:
http://download.tuxfamily.org/casetta/casetta-0.3/

You can install it safely, it's now the current stable release of
Casetta 0.3.

But the release is not today, because I need to write the user manual on
the website and to update the website. After that, I'll announce the
official release.
During this time, packagers may begin to package Casetta.

Cheers,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence MIA
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://florian.biree.name/