Re: [casetta] Casetta 0.3 : the code is finish, you can test it

Since the last mail, I've rewritten the threading system in casetta_gtk
to  make the transfer working on windows system (grr...).
So all I've said it's true, but with the svn revision 142. I've also
uploaded the source code and the windows installer of this revision in
the release repository (
http://download.tuxfamily.org/casetta/casetta-0.3/dev/ ).

Cheers,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence MIA
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://florian.biree.name/