Re: [casetta] New img_to_basic function (produce smaller programs for simple pictures)

Choplair a écrit :
2007/4/16, Florian Biree <florian.biree@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
but if anyone know how to get the line of
the last modification, there is no big changes to make the syntax
coloration really working.

I think I'd be able to do so. :p
Good!

> Florian : please gemme write access to Casetta's SVN, so I could
> (perhaps, if time) implement some little feature that were on my SoC
> roadmap. Thanks. :-)
If it's not already done, open an account on http://tuxfamily.org/ and
send me your user name, I'll add you to the casetta project.

Hey, I've been on Tuxfamily for ages. My login is simply "choplair". :)
Ok, it's done.

--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxxxx