Re: [AD] No more GNA

Actually I just read they had been doing it again in 2015... probably best
to avoid SourceForge. Too bad there are so few options for mailing lists.
Maybe just putting the archive online somewhere would be good enough?
GitHub is kind of lacking in discussion areas though isn't it... issues
aren't exactly the same thing.