[AD] No more GNA

So apparently gna.org will be shutting down soonish, see https://mail.gna.org/public/project/2016-11/msg00001.html for the announcement.

Right now we use gna.org for the downloads and the file hosting, while Github contains the website, repository and the bugs.

For the downloads, in principle we can attach the release archives to tags on Github without much issue, but some of the files will have to be placed elsewhere, perhaps in the website repository. Github has a total size limit for the repositories, so we might possibly need to upgrade to their paid offering (I can provide the funds).

For the mailing list, I think it is a great thing to have, because the historical context that you can glean from the archives is invaluable sometimes. Github doesn't provide mailing list hosting, and in fact it's not at all obvious where to find a place that does.

There is an option to go back to SourceForge for the mailing list and perhaps the files (although their mucking around with the files was one of the reasons we left in the first place).

Alternatively, it'd be neat to just self-host such things. I am somewhat annoyed that I'll have to go back to homebrew and other places to update where to download our archives, it'd be great if it could just be liballeg.org/files/allegro/...tar.gz in perpetuity. Again, I can provide the funds but unfortunately none of the expertise, as I've never had to host a website before, nevermind a mailing list.

Any opinions on how to proceed? We should decide and implement things soonish, I think we have 1-2 months before gna closes for good.

-SL