Re: [AD] No more GNA

Here are our download stats these days:

http://stats.gna.org/download.gna.org/allegro/

E.g. for the month of January we had a max of 1740 file downloads per day totaling about 2GB. I tried downloading a file right now and got about 184 KB/s, which suggests to me that our bandwidth requirements are somewhat low (and gna doesn't really give us good speed to begin with).

2GB is also about how many files we have in total at this time.

-SL