Re: [AD] All D3D shader examples crash in EndPass

A better spot for these bug reports is on github, as things tend to get forgotten here.

As for this specific bug, have you tried downgrading to an older version of Allegro (looks like pre 5.1.11). I'll try to get around to reproducing this locally as well at some point.

-SL