[AD] All D3D shader examples crash in EndPass

As reported before a while ago, all of the shader example programs crash when using D3D and HLSL. The shaders all compile and build fine, but crash when attempting to draw them. Every program works fine when using OpenGL instead.

See this old thread for details :

https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/615570

I've been trying to debug it but I don't know why they crash. The calls to DrawPrimtiveUP all seem to succeed and return D3D_OK but the programs then crash on the next line in Effect.EndPass(). See lines 2735-2746 of d3d_disp.cpp for details.

Edgar