Re: [AD] errno_t and strerror_s non-standard types - cmake incorrectly detects strerror_s when not present

On 12/01/2016 07:13 PM, SiegeLord wrote:
The issue with strerror is that it's not thread safe. We'd need to wrap
it up in a mutex.

Actually, that's nonsense. There's nothing we can do to make it safe, hence the code not doing anything when the safer variants are not detected. Ultimately, the solution here is to fix the cmake check.

-SL