[AD] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Additional opengl functions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edgar <edgarreynaldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AD] Fwd: Re: Additional opengl functions
To: trent@xxxxxxxxxx

It certainly wasn't intended to come off as if I was telling anyone what to do. I hadn't received a reply in over a week so I felt I should add in a small reminder that I was waiting on an answer. SiegeLord did originally say he could be swayed to include the functions, so I didn't feel that the issue had been completely decided yet. There's no need to be rude. You simply misinterpreted what I said, and how I said it.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 6:46 PM, <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, November 27, 2016 7:39 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
>> Nobody finds them useful, don't have a hissy fit... Everything is
>> already
>> available and we don't need repetitive bloat. Please don't reply with
>> another rant.
>
> I wouldn't say they arent useful. But people did express they didn't find
> them
> useful enough at the moment. Or perhaps they hadn't thought of all the
> potential use cases.

The part I didn't like was:

Edgar: here are some functions, what do you think?
Siege: I don't think I'll add them.
Edgar: Just a reminder, you haven't added the functions.
Siege: I said I didn't want to add them.
Edgar: <puke>