Re: [AD] Fwd: Re: Additional opengl functions

On 11/27/2016 12:12 PM, Elias Pschernig wrote:
I agree. Just a matter of opinion of course, but I feel the color _f variants are a core component and half of all Allegro programs would re-create them, while the texture offsets are something used only by a handful of people, so we can expect them to know what they are doing without providing the _f versions.