Re: [AD] Don't use Devpaks

I understand your nightmare, but all hope is not lost. For example, how about
incorporating show_mouse(NULL) in the destroy_bitmap() function? If
mouse_init() was never called, and instead of crashing or erroring out, just
gracefully handle that exception and ignore it, backwards compatibility would
be retained and the API will make more sense in that regard.