Re: [AD] android example

I don’t think keeping that example is that important. More or less just trying to give some counter reasons why it could be kept. Of course duplicated code is bad, so I will not feel bad if you merge it. Just do what you think is best.

From: Allegro-developers [mailto:allegro-developers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elias Pschernig
Sent: December 4, 2015 10:18 PM
To: allegro-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] android example

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah I thought this after I sent the message. You're right. Except you have to build the examples to generate the project, which in my experience is a huge pain except on Linux. But it's probably good enough to move it to the regular system of building examples.

But for Android you have to build Allegro (and therefore the examples) anyway... building the examples just takes a bit more time. Since I now was forced to look at Example.cmake I guess the change to use the correct architecture is minimal so I can do just that - I still hate duplicated code :P