Re: [AD] android example

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 11:25 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think Thomas is right. It's a lot easier to copy that one example into your own project than it is to hack out all the CMake to create one from the other examples... plus like I said, the method most examples use is not sufficient for a real world game.

I think we're talking different things - the only difference would be that instead of copying android/example you would copy build/examples/ex_android.proj - the contents of both folders should be 100% identical. The main benefit besides a less cluttered directory structure (other platform dependent examples are all under examples/ as well) would be that we could de-duplicate some cmake code (android/Example.cmake specifically). Unless you think android/Example.cmake is worth having...