Re: [AD] Triggers under Linux

I've used an old USB dual stick gamepad on OS X successfully. It's similar in layout to a PS3 controller. A long time ago my Xbox controller worked using a third party driver, but I don't think it has worked in the past few versions of OS X (doesn't work at all.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Savenkov [mailto:max.savenkov@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: March 17, 2015 1:03 AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] Triggers under Linux

Another issue, though. Has anyone looked at gamepads in MacOS X recently? I tried it on virtual machine, and got very bad results.
Allegro was only able to use left stick of my gamepad fully. The second stick only had one axis somehow, and D-pad wasn't usable at all (there wasn't an axis or a set of buttons for it!).