Re: [AD] [A.cc] re: Proposal: Push out a Release Candidate / Dev Version of the " most stable" 5.1

On 12/01/2014 11:59 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:15:11 -0700, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not in a rush to do a release. If you can figure out a release procedure that would be mighty handy (probably obvious but a plus if you document it.) I'm going to start fixing some of the issues mentioned by Peter Wang (see Allegro.cc). I think most of them have already been taken care of anyway.

The release process goes like this:

- commit changelog
- git tag -a
- run hacky script (attached)
- test building from an archive (optional)
- upload to sourceforge
- push the branch and tag
- update web site

Peter